How can we help?
Get in touch to speak to us about your requirements.
Contact form >
AES utilises leading technology, production and inspection equipment, and strict quality testing to produce products of the highest quality.
- Development of a manufacturing plan – schedules, costs & timescales.
- Strategic procurement is treated as an integral part of the product development process.
- Material quality, availability and future-proofing are intrinsic to timely delivery and reliability in service.
- Critical path times can be significantly reduced and delivered-component costs minimised through Pareto principles and scheduled procurement.
- Testing and inspection - Where feasible, in process inspection is backed up with electrical testing.
- Typically, finished product batches are 100% tested to agreed standards in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
- Industry and process specific testing is completed to meet your specific requirements.
- Packaging and logistics - Planning for packaging and logistics is considered from the outset to ensure safe and reliable transit and storage.
Manufacturing Capabilities include:
- Assembled printed circuit boards (PCB)
- Wiring and sub-assembly
- Moulded or Computerised Numerical Contol (CNC) produced enclosures
- Jigs or fixtures to ensure product consistency and accuracy
- Software Development
- Graphics design
- Functional Test Rigs
- 3D printing
Get in touch 01789 204879