Get in touch to speak to us about your requirements.
Ask Us >
AES provides both electronic product design and product manufacturing services to a range of industry sectors.
This market diversity means that clients benefit from our experience in a broad sector base where solutions and technological developments may be transferable to other sectors. Some examples of this include:-
- The development of CAN bus systems for Automotive applications that have been used as a basis for industrial projects where electrical noise immunity is a consideration.
- Experience gained in designing EMC compliant devices for the medical sector has been particularly useful in OEM applications.
- Designed and tested electronic power supplies in conjunction with Underwriters laboratories for use in North America. This knowledge of the design practices and the difference in compliance testing for the USA has been of value to its clients in the industrial and OEM sectors whose target markets are in North America.
- Our multiple market experience in particular the Certification of products enables product designs to be on track for product development certification from the outset. Working with approvals laboratories, AES offers specialist advice to help address design factors before committing to tooling and manufacture.
- Innovative thinking coupled with real world diverse experience both in the UK and internationally means that AES can assist with the product specification and design through to manufacture and bring new products to market quickly and efficiently.