AES utilises established and emerging technologies in both electronic product design and product manufacture, to enable clients to rapidly bring new product design ideas and concepts to market and enhance existing products. To make technical innovations and progressive developments for clients, AES deploys its expertise and leading electronicassembly services and techniques in:
- Electronic product design – this is carried out on a various computer aided design (CAD) packages, and the outputs are used to drive PCB manufacture; automated surface mount assembly and automated optical inspection (AOI).
- Mechanical Design - using CATIA and Solid Works which enables AES to produce rapid prototypes and the generation of working drawings and E-drawings.
- Software Development - takes place in-house and through sub-contractors. The software is typically in C, C+ and assembly code although other protocols are used periodically.
- Potting and encapsulation of sensitive devices using urethanes and silicones.
- Plastic and metals (ferrous and non-ferrous) design for components and housings. Development machining is carried out in-house although production volumes are typically outsourced. AES regularly employs rotational and injection mouldings; machining, welding, laser cutting and water jetting technologies to produce composite devices and enclosures.
Get in touch 01789 204879